People Operations Specialist at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As our People Operations Specialist, you will help organize the day to day activities of a fast-paced and high-volume startup atmosphere. The People Operations Specialist will partner with our People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to coordinate activities and events, office management, and ensure the People Operations department runs smoothly day to day. You will need to be extremely flexible, resourceful, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude for this dynamic role. You will play an integral role in creating a positive, welcoming, agile culture at Covera Health.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the day to day needs of a growing office including but not limited to: ordering, stocking, organizing, and maintaining supplies
- Coordinate travel, meetings, trainings, and other events, while maintaining seamless communication with both internal and external partners
- Lead new employees through a positive onboarding and training experience
- Maintain accurate, confidential, and concise HR and Talent records
- Play an integral role in communicating and implementing employee development initiatives
- Manage ambiguity and uncertainty, effectively shifting as company and department needs change
- Participate in other special projects as needed
- BA or BS required
- 1-2 years experience in a People Operations/HR function
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks in an efficient manner
- Excellent time-management, problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Impeccable written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- A high level of integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!