People Ops Manager
Hinge is hiring a People Ops Manager to join the team. As the newest member of the Ops team, you will report into our Head of People and partner closely with Hinge’s leadership team, Match Group’s HR team, and our employees to build HR programs, systems, policies, and operational infrastructure needed to set Hinge’s people up for success. You will be both an employee advocate and strategic partner. We’re looking for someone to advocate for organizational effectiveness in the context of hyper-growth while protecting Hinge’s most precious resource - our people.
- Design, implement, and monitor HR policies, including parental leave, sabbatical, PTO, remote work, etc.
- Liaise between employees and management to answer questions regarding company policies, and regulations.
- Support employees’ understanding and use of company benefits and perks.
- Manage administrative permissions and best practices for essential employee tools.
- Oversee the development of employee intranet and prompts regular updates.
- Manage administrative processes around onboarding, performance reviews, promotion/compensation, open enrollment, and off boarding.
- Maintain our HCM (Workday), including onboarding, offboarding, adjustments, compliant documentation, and reporting.
- 5+ years experience in a dedicated HR/People Operations role.
- You have experience with Workday or other Enterprise HRIS/HCM tools.
- You have expert-level knowledge of HR procedures, compliance, and experience developing HR programs at scale.
- You have experience with managing and communicating information that requires sensitivity.
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR is strongly preferred
- You can build relationships with people at any level of the organization, and you are comfortable serving as a expert for C-levels.
- You are candid and you succeed at a collaborative approach to new solutions.
Goals in the first three months
- Build and run a best-in-class employee onboarding experience including: hiring new employees into Workday, facilitating benefit selection/background checks/payroll questions, running employee communications, scheduling orientation sessions and onboarding events/programming, setting up company-wide tools, etc.
- Design and implement inclusive and mission-driven parental leave and remote work policies.
- Audit current HR processes and suggest changes to accommodate the needs of a growing team.
- Take on additional people programs as we scale
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.