People Ops Manager at Galileo
Galileo is building the future of healthcare—today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to our Head of People, Galileo’s People Ops Manager will play an integral role in scaling Galileo’s team-first culture, with a particular focus on ensuring that our clinical teams are equipped to provide care on a national scale. This role will consist of:
Internal Operations & Culture
- Running point on onboarding new Galileo team members so that everyone’s initial experiences are welcoming, seamless, and conducive to long-term success
- Championing connectedness across the company by planning and executing team-wide events, including town halls and lunch & learns
- Supporting the People Team in other key areas, including talent acquisition, benefits, and documentation systems
- Navigating the complexities of the healthcare landscape, and ensuring all providers are in compliance with state and federal practice regulations
- Delivering accurate and complete applications for licensing and health plan enrollment, and continuously support ongoing maintenance
- Building efficient internal workflows that lend themselves to speed, precision, and scalability
- Developing strong relationships with providers, internal, and external partners
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- 2+ years of experiences in a high-performing, entrepreneurial setting (e.g. you’re accustomed to and excited by a rapidly-shifting environment)
- Strong organizational systems and detail orientation, with a knack for streamlining processes
- Facility with problem-solving and communication, both verbally and with clear, concise writing
- Enthusiasm about tackling new challenges and researching new territory
- Expertise with G Suite, including Google Sheets design (e.g. strong eye for detail, high standards for work product)
- Bonus points for previous experience in the healthcare industry and provider platforms (e.g. CAQH, Modio)
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including, but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.