People Partner- Engineering at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
What You Will Do:
- Educate, coach and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals
- Lead core HR programs and processes within Engineering including annual compensation review, performance calibration, succession planning, engagement survey action planning, etc.
- Relentlessly focus on employee engagement and design approaches for enhancing employee satisfaction
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs. Own and drive key strategic people projects in partnership with other People Team members and cross functional stakeholders
- Advocate and offer guidance and counseling to employees concerning work-related issues and help to resolve issues in an efficient manner
- Partner with recruiting organization on hiring needs within your business groups
- Partner with Learning & Development to create value add programs for your organization
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources and a Bachelor’s degree
- Required proficiency, knowledge, and experience in all HR processes, including employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, policy administration, workers compensation, and talent management and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers
- Knowledge of and experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills