Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Hyperscience is looking for an experienced People Partner (HR Business Partner) to join our People team. This will be our first dedicated People Partner hire in the United States, and is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to help define and champion the People Partner role within a growing organization.
This role will report directly to our Director, People Partners & Employee Experience.
- As a People Partner, you will partner closely with your client groups to help the business scale
- Provide expertise in the following areas at all levels of the organization: performance management, organizational design, career planning, compensation planning, and employee relations
- Coach leaders and people managers to proactively manage employees, providing advice and guidance on various employee topics and issues
- Locally execute relevant People programs and processes - both with regularly occurring programs and ad hoc requests
- Partner with broader People team functions, including Recruiting, People Ops, and Talent and Organizational Development to create a unified world class employee experience
- At least 5 years of experience working as a HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Experience at a growing organization supporting multiple client groups
- Experience supporting Sales or Technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and drive results in constantly changing environment
- Willingness to participate in calls across time zones as needed, and work primarily in EST
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.