- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Coach the front line of Palantirians, functioning as an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
- Data driven and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel 50% required.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]