People Partner at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate on and execute on the implementation of our people strategy that supports the business needs/priorities
- Act as the People Partner to the Marketing, Public Affairs, Finance and Legal business units
- Own and drive key strategic people projects.
- Understand dynamics and key business priorities of client groups in order to coach functional business leaders on effectively managing and leading their organizations.
- Advocate and offer guidance and counseling to employees concerning work-related issues and help to resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- Provide strategy to functional business leaders regarding change in management, organization assessment and how to utilize talent tools and resources to create an effective team/function/organization.
- Improve overall compensation budgeting by working with the business to understand level requirements for job descriptions.
- Improve organizational development and employee retention initiatives.
- Support the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit and everything in between.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Required proficiency, knowledge, and experience in all HR processes, including employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, policy administration, workers compensation, and talent management and development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions.
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers.
- Knowledge of and experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management).
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills.