People, Senior Business Partner at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, HRBP to our People team in the United States! Our offices are based in New York, LA, and Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
In this role, you will work collaboratively to support our global teams. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the business with the ability to effectively engage and influence employees and leaders at all levels. You will need to guide big picture strategy needs, while also running the more tactical organization and people needs.
- Support the development and execution of all HR initiatives and projects, including talent and compensation reviews, succession planning, performance management, organization design, workforce planning, and design.
- Deliver outstanding client support by demonstrating value and best-in-class support to client groups.
- Organize and guide processes for implementing HR initiatives globally is critical.
- Establish and lead ongoing positive relationships with key client and partner teams.
- Support and coach managers to address and resolve a wide variety of Employee Relations challenges and performance issues.
- Provide effective and thoughtful feedback to build management and leadership capabilities.
- Provide oversight of recruitment strategy for all global functions in an aggressively growing global organization.
- Diagnose problems with critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative.
WHO YOU ARE
- An HR professional with 6+ years of experience as an HRBP
- PHR or SPHR strongly preferred.
- Experience in a global, highly dynamic, fast-growing environment, and capable of delivering quick results.
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of business finances.
- Ability to influence leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.