People Support Generalist at Peloton
PEOPLE SUPPORT GENERALIST
We are looking for a highly collaborative and results-driven People Support Generalist to join the People Team at Peloton’s NYC Headquarters. The People Team Generalist will provide support to all Peloton employees across the globe, in addition to acting as a support partner for the people team. The ideal candidate will be a strong multi-tasker, with an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities as once. They are an effective communicator and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our employees.
- Provide support to employees across the business, including prompt and effective resolutions to first level employee questions on all People related topics, escalating to relevant subject matter experts as needed
- Coordinate key People Team processes across the company, including employee onboarding, benefits & perks and annual performance reviews
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees including new hire paperwork, I-9 compliance, system set up, etc.
- Administers policies, programs, and practices to ensure compliance with federal, state and local labor laws
- Partner with Onboarding, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and HRBP teams on administration of various projects, providing operational support as needed
- Provide support for benefits functions, including setup and administration of Open Enrollment as well as support for all company wide perks
- Maintain and update data within our HR systems, provide ad-hoc reports for business leaders as requested
- Build compliance into all that we do, including running audits and reports on HR data to ensure accuracy across all HR systems
- Provide backup administrative support for People team, including employment verifications and drafting of employment change letters
- 3+ years of experience as a member on a fast-paced People/HR Team
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - you connect well with employees and understand their needs
- Strong multi-tasking ability - you are able to prioritize and work efficiently
- Effective communication skills - you take pride in providing high levels of service to our employees and have outstanding follow-up ability
- Highly collaborative - you enjoy working closely with other team members
- A strong sense of maturity and judgment when handling confidential employee data and sensitive information
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of meeting established deadlines
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.