People & Talent Coordinator at Onna
We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We have an immediate opportunity for a People & Talent Coordinator to join our team and support our growth by providing daily HR and Recruitment support. The People & Talent Coordinator will work closely with our Talent and People Experience teams on everything from new hire onboarding to reporting and employee engagement on the PX side; and the management of job postings, coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews, and providing operational support within our ATS on the talent acquisition side. Success in this role requires a high degree of organization, a detail-oriented mindset and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing team, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a People Ops or Talent Acquisition role
- Outstanding people skills – high degree of empathy and a great communicator
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities
- Ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Must maintain confidentiality and use outstanding judgment on a daily basis
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company
- A passion for process improvement
- Experience with Google Apps & Microsoft Suite
- Experience working with Greenhouse & Zoom
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have advanced coordination skills and experience executing standard operating procedures, such as updating various company rosters and systems.
- You’re able to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a fast-paced atmosphere with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor, and are able to stay a step ahead at all times.
- You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator - work with people naturally motivates and energizes you and you use feedback as fuel to improve yourself.
- You’re a motivated self-starter who works well with minimal supervision.
- You’re analytical and feel comfortable using numbers to dissect problems and communicate insights.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and iterate on processes where they don’t already exist.
- You are a quick learner with an intuitive mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the People team to develop a comprehensive understanding of open roles and business needs.
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm a high volume of remote and in-person candidate interviews by primarily supporting the Directors of Recruiting and the VP of People.
- Support the Talent team with onsite interview preparation and act as a champion for the candidate experience and the hiring team experience
- Implement creative strategies to streamline scheduling processes
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System and schedule phone, onsite, and video interviews with hiring teams and candidates.
- Assist with execution of standard operating procedures, such as updating various company rosters and systems
- Update and maintain current onboarding processes to ensure new employees are set up for success
- Generate any standard reports and analytics upon request
- Complete ad hoc projects and general administrative duties for the People Experience and Talent teams
- Provide basic administrative support to the VP of People when needed
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.