Principal, Talent + Organizational Development Partner at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Principal, Talent & Organizational Development (T+OD) Partner to build the foundation for a best-in-class approach to succession planning and enable delivery of our existing global talent processes for our tech organizations. We strive to be the best place to work for the world’s top talent - so our talent solutions need to be world-class, cutting edge, and innovative to ensure the growth and development of our people. The Principal, T+OD Partner will play a strategic and crucial role in this process. As a member of the newly formed Talent Management function, this role will be responsible for providing high-touch direction and support in the areas of talent development and organizational design to our People Business Partners and Senior Leaders of our tech organizations. In addition, they will drive the launch of brand new processes and tools that help Peloton leaders evaluate, manage, and grow their talent and provide input into how we continue to shape and iterate these processes. This role will report to the Senior Director of Talent Management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building and maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, and will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome and embrace constant change, will be willing to roll-up their sleeves and will be energized by rapid growth and scale. They will have organizational development skills, high ownership, and will bring a bias for action and a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- You’ll partner with People Business Partners and Senior Leadership of our tech organizations to continue to shape and evolve our organizational structure to meet our growing business needs
- You’ll ideate and build the foundational strategy, tools, and resources needed for succession planning, starting with our tech populations but expanding to Peloton overtime
- You’ll establish organizational development and design principles that can be leveraged by all functions across Peloton as they grow and scale
- You’ll partner with People Business Partners and Senior Leadership of our tech based populations to bring our current talent programs to life while identifying gaps and recommending solutions for needs that aren’t currently met
- You’ll serve as a resource for Senior Leaders within our tech organization, providing just in time education, perspective and influence as it relates to evaluating and growing talent by leveraging our programs, processes and tools
- You’ll work with the People Analytics team to clean, manage and ensure the integrity of our talent data. Once a data set is built out, you will produce and present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent and take actions that further grow our team members
- You’ll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement and sustainability
- You’ll partner with our People Systems team to implement talent components of our HRIS technology
- You’ll build, manage and evolve tools and solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency and scale
- You’ll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management and People Business Partner team, you’ll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, and you’ll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 6+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as specialist or consultant in: organizational development, talent management, change management, or HR business partnership)
- Expertise across talent management, organizational development and change management
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing end-to-end programs at a global scale
- High level of discretion – ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage your and other’s time
- Aptitude for and interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data and using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to be flexible and nimble and work through complex, and challenging opportunities
- Possess a curiosity that fuels on-going learning, and an ability to ‘see around corners’
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.