Principal Technical Recruiter
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Principal Technical Recruiter at Yext, you will be accountable for identifying, attracting and hiring unparalleled technology talent. You will be responsible for ensuring a world class candidate experience, while managing the entire recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing and outreach to closing candidates. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to Yext's technology leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big recruiting goals.
- Partner closely with the business to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and the brightest engineering talent
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Utilize data and measure performance metrics to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of LinkedIn, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, networking, and other channels
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from req creation to candidate close
- Consult with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Be the face of Yext at job fairs and industry events, where applicable
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Work closely with HR, and administrative teams to ensure smooth transition into the on-boarding process
- 10+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- At least 3+ years of experience recruiting software engineers
- Proven experience in building and managing diverse pipelines
- Experience leading executive level searches for critical hiring
- Demonstrated success sourcing and closing technical talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry
- Passion for and history of building high performance technology teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a great networker and have a track record organizing and attending meet-ups, conferences, and events as a way to attract candidates
- Ability to manage multiple pipelines simultaneously
- Comfortable in quickly accelerating, intense and high-growth software environment
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.