Peloton is looking for an exceptional Principal Technical Recruiter to attract and engage top talent in leadership roles, as well as to coach and mentor our growing team of technical recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators. The technical recruiting team at Peloton supports our software engineering, hardware, IT, product, design, music, and several more global teams. As the company has grown, the need to source and uncover more niche technologists has risen. Additionally, the need to coach our team on best practices around sourcing, closing, interviewing, and other recruiting skill areas that the ideal candidate will be passionate about is also becoming a high priority. We are looking to hire a Principal Tech Recruiter to the team to partner with our growing recruitment team and our technical leadership team in the company to hire the best talent for Peloton.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers and business group or organization leads, and key stakeholders to understand unique talent needs.
- Learn new tech and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of the group and Peloton, as a whole, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Leading client update meetings on active searches, providing a consistent flow of data to Senior Director, VP, SVP and C level stakeholders.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process and hiring deliverables. This will include creating helping hiring managers create compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing Peloton’s talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising business partners on the recruiting process, and negotiating complex job offers for top talent in highly competitive industries
- Candidate management - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing
- Work cross-functionally across a team of high performing recruiters and promote a culture of inspiration, empowerment and inclusion, taking time to train, coach, and make the entire team better
- Leverage recruiting data to proactively provide status updates and hiring results to leadership and HR partners
- Source stellar candidates with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
- 8+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment, ideally demonstrating the ability to hire and close FAANG level candidates.
- 8+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn and other email marketing & CRM tools
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions. An agile approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience and passion for using quantitative data do guide day to day decisions, report progress to stakeholders, and justify recommendations
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.