Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Product Recruiter, you will source, manage, and hire a talented and diverse pipeline for the Product org. You are a champion of Figma’s values and are able to incorporate them in strategy and implementation to help achieve the hiring needs of the company. Relationship building is a key part of this job as you’d partner closely with the Engineering, People, and Recruiting teams to build an outstanding candidate experience.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for a variety of roles/experience
- Prep agendas and own meetings related to: new job kick offs, profile calibration, interviewer calibration, candidate debriefs, referral mining, and hiring team pipeline reviews
- Own project management and follow-up
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Drive offer processes, and close!
- Champion and orchestrate various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
Some projects you could work on:
- Do a deep dive into recruiting metrics to inspire changes in processes
- Audit the interview loops to ensure interviews are evaluating skills for specific role
- Structure debriefs and lead training on how to conduct them without bias
- Build a reporting structure for each of your assigned roles/work
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of technical market, competitors, and applicable events
- Experience working with high-level technical leaders and has built process with/for them
- Ability to navigate sophisticated offer situations and is able to overcome objections to ultimately show Figma’s value
- A passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and providing a red carpet
- Excellent communication skills
- A heart for belonging and inclusion
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.