Product Recruiter at Squarespace
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find and hire the talent to help us transform the future of online publishing.
We are in search of a Recruiter to support hiring for our Product Organization, with the two largest areas of focus being Product Management and Product Design. This is an incredible opportunity to impact the future of our products at Squarespace through the growth of the teams that build them.
You will report into our Team Lead, Recruiting and can work remotely from one of our approved states (please see the application questions below).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- You will develop strategic, creative approaches to sourcing candidates in non-traditional ways (social media, awards sites, design blogs as well as LinkedIn)
- You will review design portfolios and case studies to vet for quality of work and process - design is not a luxury!
- You will develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skills needed for our Product teams
- You will build high-trust relationships with hiring managers and interviewers alike; communicate weekly progress updates to senior leadership
- You will create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- You will partner with teams like HRBP, FP&A, L&D and Onboarding to provide a seamless, holistic candidate experience
- You will maintain detailed records in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting role handling a high volume of reqs, preferably supporting Product organizations
- Demonstrated ability engaging with and attracting passive candidates
- Experience building a diverse pipeline of candidates
- High touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals and employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience regardless of outcome
- Project management skills with an eye for details
- Interest in/passion for design and the impact that it has on our product
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.