Program Manager, Employee Onboarding
Peloton is searching for an effective, creative Employee Onboarding Program Manager to define, build, and scale Peloton’s company-wide onboarding program. We’re looking for a highly collaborative jack-of-all-trades who is passionate about building and maintaining an incredible employee onboarding experience. This is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make an enormous impact in an exciting, fast-growing environment.
- Design and formalize a global, company-wide standardized onboarding program that effectively communicates Peloton’s mission and values.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, department heads, and company stakeholders across the organization to ensure new hires emerge from Peloton’s onboarding program with an understanding of the scope of Peloton’s business operations and culture
- Optimize Peloton’s new hire orientation and calendar of new hire activities to increase employee engagement
- Establish detailed project plans that account for all necessary onboarding, program development, key touchpoints, and delivery activities (design, development, delivery and measurement)
- Work closely with the People team and other cross functional teams to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires
- Track feedback and business needs to build improvements into Peloton’s onboarding program to ensure the program is adding the most value to the onboarding strategy
- Track metrics of questions asked by new hires and provide ongoing tweaks to communications/process
- Update, create and manages onboarding slide decks / documents and intranet pages on the “Hub” to support onboarding programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of people/HR-related and/or program management experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience with drafting thorough communications and planning and coordinating events
- Experience using new technology to build and scale company-wide programs
- Proven project management experience
- A passion for employee engagement and experience
- A keen ability to think “outside of the box” to develop creative solutions to new challenges
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.