TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position
TrialSpark is looking for a Recruiter to help us strategically grow and scale our Medical, Clinical, & Business Development Teams. You will drive and manage an efficient high-touch process, deliver an excellent candidate experience, and be a true thought partner to our hiring managers. You have experience owning a pipeline and reporting out on progress and insights. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be a critical part of our journey to bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our organization ensuring a uniform and positive candidate experience
- Identifying unique approaches to engaging Pharmaceutical and Biotech talent
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit
- Build a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including the communication of recruiting processes and tools
- Partner closely with the People Operations team to ensure alignment
- Conduct intake meetings and create hiring profiles and plans
- Build diverse and inclusive teams
- Partner with Director of Recruiting and People Operations on company-wide talent initiatives
- 2+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within Biotech and/or Pharma field (either agency or internal)
- Current with the latest Biotech/Pharmaceutical trends and network
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.