At Vimeo, we build the tools that empower video creators worldwide to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences. Our Talent Team is committed to building and growing a company of smart, empathetic people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We value a workplace that fosters a sense of safety and belonging, where every employee can be their authentic selves, fearlessly share their thoughts and opinions, and do their best, most innovative work everyday.
In this role, you will build strategic partnerships with our managers, implement process-oriented hiring practices, and create stellar candidate experiences. This is a three-month contract with the potential for permanent placement.
What you’ll do:
- Attract top talent by reaching out to passive candidates, leveraging referrals, evaluating inbound applications, and networking across events
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeo’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across key departments within Vimeo
- Advise leaders on best practices for scaling and developing teams
- Continuously create a positive and memorable experience for all candidates
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage interviewing process and evaluation
- Regularly share updates with hiring managers and provide data around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity, and candidate quality
- Keep current with emerging technology, design, and industry trends, consistently share findings across the team
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing and engaging passive talent
- Data-driven approach to advising and decision-making
- Effective negotiation tactics that balance both candidate and business interests
- Engaging and articulate communication style (written and verbal)
- Commitment to fairness and equitability
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.