Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $600 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and taking them all the way through the recruiting process. You will also have the opportunity to recruit for other roles across Transfix, as the company continues to grow. We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats given our small team, and is not afraid to step outside of their comfort zone.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Manage and drive the full recruitment life cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Focus on hiring talent for sales, operations, and finance roles
- Emphasis on creating an amazing candidate experience
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine desired skill set and qualifications for candidates
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Conduct phone screens and evaluate candidate’s skill level and credentials
- Extend offers and guide candidates through the offer process
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You have 5+ years experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You know how to build relationships with hiring managers
- You index high on personal resilience and sense of urgency
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Lever a plus)
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.