Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We are looking to add a Recruiter to the Global Talent Acquisition team. This individual will support the Product Management organization and will work cross functionally partnering with the other teams in the greater People Team including HR Business Partners and Learning & Development.
- Own and drive full cycle sourcing, recruiting and client management for all open roles within Product Management and UX/UI partnering directly with the most senior leaders in the Product organization; highly visible role.
- Collaborate with the hiring teams to compose job descriptions, source candidates utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools, and schedule interviews
- Ensure a seamless and positive virtual candidate experience and communicate regular status updates
- Reinforce our commitment to D&I in the recruitment process
- Assist with updating and sometimes facilitating interview training and other Talent Acquisition training initiatives and opportunities
- Market mapping and competitive research and pulling together candidate pools for opportunistic hiring using Greenhouse to track candidates and develop talent metrics
The ideal candidate has:
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or other applicant tracking system preferable
- An impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple roles and quickly adapt in an evolving environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience within a Recruiting function, client side preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively, prioritize and move quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in technology driven industries. Adtech experience a plus
- Proficient in the G-Suite
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.