Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Blackboard, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about recruiting and building the best talent at Attune. In this truly start-up environment, you will help drive our talent acquisition strategy and manage our day-to-day recruiting. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Operations, you’ll be our first full time Recruiter. If you want to contribute to a future-focused people vision, while also rolling up your sleeves and wearing different hats, this role is perfect for you.
Specific responsibilities include:
Day-to-Day Management of the Recruiting Pipeline:
- Source, screen and interview candidates to fill existing and future job openings; coordinate all interview activities.
- Work with Attune Leadership Team and hiring managers to identify staffing needs and manage recruitment pipeline across all roles.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience from start to finish.
- Partner with our people operations team to stay up-to-date on federal and state laws and bring best practices related to hiring guidelines.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System, currently SmartRecruiters, ensuring data is up-to-date and accurate; help hiring managers utilize the system.
- Work with the people operations team to research, identify, and implement selection techniques, such as assessments, technical skills evaluation, case studies, etc.
- Be able to engage in conversations about compensation and benefits, using discretion and negotiation on behalf of both the candidate and Attune.
- Assist in developing job descriptions for all roles across Attune.
Recruiting Process and Strategy Development:
- Work with the Leadership Team and people operations team to develop a recruitment strategy for Attune based on short-term and long-term goals.
- Develop a set of recruiting metrics to measure success and help inform decisions.
- Enhance the overall recruiting process, including process documentation, hiring manager direction, scorecard creation, etc.
- Begin building relationships with universities for future college recruitment program.
- Help create training and resources for hiring managers and employees to ensure effective, legal interview practices.
- Manage agency relationships and engage with agencies based on Attune’s recruitment strategy.
- Work closely with the rest of the People Operations team to ensure that recruiting processes and strategy are aligned with the overall Attune people strategy.
- Understand the Attune employment value proposition and sell that vision to candidates.
- Manage the Attune Careers page and update ongoing postings.
- Make recommendations for improving Attune’s online employer brand.
- Identify and manage recruiting events, and build relationships with partners.
Qualifications for success:
- 3+ years of applicable experience building and managing recruiting and talent acquisition programs.
- Interview Experience. Demonstrating knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants, and recruiting metrics is the foundation for success in this role.
- Discretion and Trust. Maintaining confidentiality and building trust at all levels is critical. You will have access to compensation information, negotiate on Attune’s behalf, and must be able to build strong relationships with leaders across the company.
- Creativity and Use of Insights. You use data, insights and analytics to evaluate and guide recruiting decisions. You develop a deep understanding of Attune’s business and think outside the box to innovate on ideas and ways of working.
- Program Management and Top-Notch Delivery. You are a diligent project manager who is highly motivated, process-driven with exceptional attention to detail, and super-organized with great follow-through.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Hackathons that are not only fun and dedicated to pushing creativity even further, but where the best ideas are put into production.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.