At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
Be one of the first People hires at a fast-growing artificial intelligence startup.
Thoughtfully craft and execute an end-to-end recruiting process for an array of positions, using all necessary tools and strategies. We recruit full-cycle, so you will be expected to do everything: strategize and consult with the team, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g. posting, referrals, events), run smooth and predictive assessment processes, and close.
You will be an active and trusted participant in building the HyperScience team and shaping our vision of effective and compassionate recruiting.
- Build our teams and help scale HyperScience through an exciting period of high growth
- Serve as a brand ambassador treating every candidate interaction as an extension of the HyperScience brand
- Recruit full-cycle across all technical and business openings
- Partner with hiring managers to meet hiring goals and develop long-term recruiting strategies
- Own the candidate experience with applicants, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methods
- Represent HyperScience at industry related (and non-related) events
- You value meaningful consultative relationships, not transactional ones
- You find exceptional people and put them in positions to succeed
- You believe in human agency; people are their at their best when working together
- You possess some form of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- You bring great attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- You are calm under pressure and able to adapt to changing priorities and processes
- You have a track record of success in recruiting and storytelling
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.