Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Recruiter to become part of our global People team.
As a Recruiter with Trustpilot, you will be responsible for leading full life-cycle recruiting for all of our open roles. Your main responsibility will be to work with hiring managers across business areas to ensure we are attracting the right talents. You will take the lead on end-to-end recruitment, from job ad creation, search, interviews to negotiating the contract. You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best talent, and become a part of an already successful and dedicated Global People Team.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Together with your colleagues in the team, manage the full recruiting cycle for our open commercial and corporate positions across the US (offices in NYC & Denver)
- Work closely with Department Heads and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed
- Proactively source commercial talent using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, and keeping it up to date
- Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including networking events and University career fairs
- Maintain a high standard of customer service, ensuring that all candidates have a great experience from start to finish
- Work together with the Global People team to align on initiatives
- 3+ years of recruiting experience within a fast paced commercial environment
- Successful track record managing tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and high work volume
- Mature and balanced approach to the business, acting with a strong commercial mindset
- Proactive and positive outlook with a strong sense of achievement drive
- Curious mindset and willingness to understand the different business areas
- Responsible while handling, and owning, the end-to-end recruitment process
- Sees integrity as a highly important trait to hire for
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with demonstrated success in advising and supporting hiring managers
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive salary
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, and office happy hours
- Great office location in the heart of the Flatiron District
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Recruiter.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.