monday.com is rapidly growing and attracting the best talent to join our teams is our top priority! We are looking for a Recruiter who can lead the recruiting lifecycle.
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process, have a deep understanding of business plans and strategy, partner with business leadership, profile the best candidates, develop channels and sourcing strategies to engage talents, build the most effective hiring process with an exceptional candidate experience, and take part in designing monday.com future culture.
About The Role:
- Manage E2E hiring processes
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews)
- Source using diverse channels to attract the best talent
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
As the HR team, the people are the foundation of everything we do. We strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals (which are huge!). We design and own the entire employee lifecycle starting from attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the monday.com culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness, and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in tech (either as an internal recruiter or at a staffing agency)
- Proven track record of success owning the entire recruiting process
- Experience sourcing and attracting talent
- Experience managing multiple requisitions and determining priorities
- Experience collaborating with team members and hiring managers in various locations globally
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, behavioral)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, culture add, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a positive attitude
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.