Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini is more than HR — we are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for our company culture. Our tight-knit team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists, and our job is a big one: create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini. You’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization.
The Role: Recruiter
As part of our newly created People Team at Gemini, you’ll be in on the ground floor of a growing organization. You’ll be charged with finding candidates who bring a sense of passion, entrepreneurial spirit, hustle, and diversity of thought. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from our tools to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of Gemini’s needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offer, with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Hire candidates across Gemini's organization, with an emphasis on corporate roles within departments including Communications, Compliance, Corporate Development, Customer Support, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Operations, and Product (responsibility could also include some roles within our Technology organization).
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates. Drive overall sourcing strategy, in partnership with the HR team and Leadership.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process.
- Partner internally to help shape our engineering recruiting brand. Drive event attendance, speak on panels, and generally build our brand.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with the entire Gemini team.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization
- BA/BS degree or commensurate work experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in an in-house, corporate setting
- Expertise in qualifying and proven success hiring passive engineering candidates across disciplines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest trends in technology, financial services (crypto is a plus!) - you enjoy engaging in business conversations with business leaders
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system
- A track record of can-do spirit and personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills, and successfully work in a team-oriented, startup environment
IT PAYS TO WORK HERE
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.