At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
The People Ops team at White Ops is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making White Ops one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to join our People Ops team manage work through the full-cycle recruiting process for both business and engineering roles. The relationship you build with your candidates won’t stop at the offer stage as you’ll work to make sure we retain the talent we attract.
- Own the end to end recruiting responsibilities for roles on the business and technical teams at White Ops
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand the scope of their roles, team projects and continued needs
- Provide guidance to teams when issues arise that you’re able to help resolve easily
- Subject matter expert on recruiting process within assigned roles
- Provide insight and raise concerns and / or process improvement opportunities to management
- Sourcing / Recruiting / Networking
- Help to enhance the candidate experience in creative ways
- Focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives through targeted cold outreach and sourcing efforts
- Provide newly hired Hiring Managers with guidance and initial “recruiter on-boarding” to help them acclimate to proper processes and systems to follow
- Complete 30/60/90 check ins with all new hires to ensure a successful on-boarding an acclimation process
- Must have some recruiting experience within tech companies (preferably startups) where you’ve juggled multiple, high priority, and often changing needs simultaneously
- Desire to adapt and learn the requirements of roles you've never worked on before
- Creative sourcing tactics, networking abilities, and high energy
- Diplomatic approach to coaching your teams through tough hiring decisions
- You're "tools agnostic", but have a secret bag of tricks you're eager to dig into
- Take personal responsibility for enhancing your candidates’ experience throughout the hiring process
- An innate desire to do the right thing
- Understanding when to push back and when to ask more questions
- An incredibly positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to promote and apply best recruiting practices, as well as unlearn and try new approaches when necessary
- Passion for your work and an impeccable knack for staying organized
- Can handle interview scheduling, rescheduling, and re-rescheduling like a pro
- Appreciation for data-informed decision making
- An ability to stay focused while also keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and grit
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.