Hinge is looking for a Recruiter to help scale our tight-knit team with top-notch talent. As a cultural ambassador of Hinge, you will partner closely with Hiring Managers across all teams to source and sign stellar candidates, and provide them with outstanding experiences throughout the hiring process.Responsibilities
- Manage 5-7 roles at a time ranging from marketing, product, engineering to operations.
- Learn our hiring process. Consistently report on the progress of hiring key results. Make recommendations to improve process.
- Source a dynamic and diverse pool of candidates that have the potential to add value to Hinge’s company and culture.
- Be in sync with your hiring manager on requirements. Deliver quality candidates that they’re likely to want to bring in for on-site interview.
- Manage candidate experience through the recruitment process funnel that leads to high close rates.
- Share best practices with your peers. Help develop more junior members of the team.
- Keep hiring managers, HR, finance, leadership, and Match Group apprised on where candidates are in process.
- As the gatekeeper, deeply understand and embody our company culture.
- 4+ years experience in Recruiting. At least 2 in Technical Recruiting.
- Top notch, clear, empathetic communicator.
- Deep desire to hit goals.
- You have experience rapidly growing a team.
- You are highly personable & professional with the discretion to handle confidential information.
- You maintain composure in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- You have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a high level of efficiency and ability to manage operations with precision & consistent.
- Strong client-service orientation and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in Google platforms, Slack, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Greenhouse.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.