Recruiter at Galileo
Galileo is building the future of healthcare—today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
As a core member of Galileo’s People Team, the Recruiter will help us build upon our approach to sourcing, vetting, and hiring exceptional talent. This is a rare opportunity to hire a mix of role types—including technical, medical, corporate, and field-based—so that Galileo is poised for scale in 2020 and beyond. Specifically, you will:
- Drive initiatives that up-level Galileo’s employer brand, foster diverse candidate pipelines, and catalyze our growth and impact through the people we hire
- Own full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles, drawing upon experience to apply best practices and learning new disciplines, role types, and strategies
- Serve as a trusted organizational business partner, understanding how headcount plans support our strategic priorities and advising hiring managers on sourcing channels, candidate evaluation, and other critical decisions
- Develop strong connections within the tech and medical innovation communities, remaining abreast of opportunities, challenges, and trends that we can apply to our own approach
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- At least two years of experience in full-cycle recruitment in organizations with a high bar for talent and progressive and rigorous approaches to hiring
- Record of hiring excellent people at an ambitious pace, maintaining accurate and actionable data, and continuously finding opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
- Eagerness to jump into complex challenges, build new skills, and apply a critical eye to one’s work
- Facility with finding untapped sourcing channels that support robust pipelines, especially those that contribute to diversity
- Exceptional people skills, whether it comes to earning credibility with hiring managers, building rapport with candidates, or external engagements
- Desire to make a difference in healthcare and to be surrounded by like-minded individuals
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.