Recruiter at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
We have big plans for growth and we're looking for a talented recruiter to play a critical role in building an A+ team. You will work closely with our hiring managers to enable informed, data-driven decisions that result in the best hires. This is a high-visibility role in which you’ll work with top leaders in the SaaS industry. The Recruiter will be responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for our sales/customer success teams.
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Conduct critical job searches for various teams across locations, owning the process from kick-off to close.
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals for our sales team
- Understand and apply data effectively, positively impacting the Recruiting team's overall metrics.
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower informed decision-making.
- Build and execute targeted sourcing strategies in adherence with our internal standards.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout each of your interview processes.
- 2-4+ years full cycle sales/customer success recruiting experience, in house, or in an agency setting required
- Proven track record of sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company strongly preferred