Recruiter at Via
As a Recruiter at Via, you will help find and bring the very best talent to Via. Working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling our company. You’ll focus on attracting exceptional talent as we build teams across the company in locations around the world. Partnering with internal hiring managers, you’ll collaborate with multiple teams to understand how to solve our most exciting business challenges by finding great people and managing their candidacy throughout the hiring process.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process across multiple internal teams
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source and manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting to offer
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture
Who You Are
- You've led full-cycle recruitment processes for 3+ years, at an agency or in a corporate environment
- A skilled sourcer and passionate researcher: you love to learn about new verticals, and take pride in identifying great talent
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture, and excited by quick growth
- You prioritize diversity in your approach to talent acquisition, and are excited by new perspectives
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree, with a strong track record of academic and/or extracurricular achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
- A thoughtful cover letter!
Founded in 2012, Via pioneered the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems; optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe. Building the world’s most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all riders — including those with limited mobility, those without smartphones, and unbanked populations — Via works with its partners to lower the cost of public transit and provide accessible options that rival the convenience of a personal car at a much-reduced environmental impact. At the intersection of transportation and technology, Via is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, with 150 global partners on six continents, and counting.
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.