Recruiter at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission at Rhino is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our People Operations team. Rhino is 150 folks and growing, and we’re excited to welcome a recruiter to help our team scale our processes and candidate experience.
In this role you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting cycle, effectively managing internal and external stakeholders with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand requirements and hiring needs
- Creatively sSource and screen candidates for a diverse range of levels and experiences, using a variety of search methods to build a robust pipeline for passive and active candidates
- Think outside of the box to create inclusive talent sourcing and recruiting strategies that align with Rhino’s mission and values
- Seamlessly execute our candidate experience, updating processes and assisting in training team members on best practices
- Stay on top of recruiting trends and best practices
- Advocate for candidates while balancing candidate needs with business priorities
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally at an agency or in-house at a fast-growing startup
- Strong storytelling and ability to influence and inspire candidates about our mission, people and product
- Experience using an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience running effective recruitment processes, including structured interviewing
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, detail oriented and flexible
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.