Recruiter at Frame.io
See all roles
You love interacting with people as they explore their next opportunity. Help us bring our company to its next stage of growth by hiring across our entire organization!
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a Recruiter, you will play a vital role in recruiting for roles across the organization, from Sales, Marketing and Finance, to Engineering and everything in between.
You will support hiring managers and their teams by helping them build out their recruiting capabilities, teaching them to leverage recruiting tools, interviewing techniques, and recruiting best practices through formal training and daily interactions. In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, help them find creative ways to source great talent, and guide them in building out robust, customized interview processes. You’re entrepreneurial, process oriented, collaborative and innovative in order to source and hire top talent and provide a unique candidate experience.
So what does that look like on a daily basis? Glad you asked! Let's take a look:
You come in the morning with a full inbox--a candidate needs to reschedule, another one is excited to move forward but you’re still anxiously waiting to hear back from the Marketing Manager you made an offer to yesterday! You go through your morning routine: reviewing inbound applications, looking at new profiles on Hired and making sure your pipelines are all updated. Phew, inbox is at zero--for now.
You open up LinkedIn Recruiter and start a new boolean search for a BDR Manager. A critical role you’ve been scouring profiles for the past 2 months, that needed to be filled yesterday, of course!
You send off inmails to everyone you’ve found, and realize it’s time for your first call of the day. Today isn’t too bad, you have 6 phone screens. Hopefully at least 4 of them are quality so you can move them forward to the hiring manager.
There are 2 Account Executive candidates at the “onsite round” today. Hopefully things go well, since the Director of Sales was excited for both!
You’re on your 3rd call of the day now, and taking copious notes--this person seems like the perfect addition for the Marketing team. You send a quick message over to the VP of Finance to get them hyped. Feedback is submitted to Greenhouse, and you’re onto the next thing!
Time to check emails again, since you’re back up to 25 in your inbox. It looks like that Frontend Manager is withdrawing, so you’re back to square 1 on that role. You block time off on your calendar for the next day to make sure you can spend more time on it.
The rest of your calls are finished up by now, so you check in with the Support Manager. You hear about a final round candidate absolutely breezing through their last interview. Yes! You send a message to the VP of Finance to get the final comp approval and schedule the offer call for the next morning. Fingers crossed!
You take one final glance at your inbox and there’s the email - the Marketing Manager accepted your offer! You get a high five from the hiring manager and remember why you do what you do. Sounds like a fun day, right? If so, let's chat.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced organization, preferably with some experience working in a startup environment
- Driven to find mechanisms and build programs that result in attracting great talent at all levels and give our hiring managers targeted pipelines where they can build strong relationships with engaged candidates
- Sourcing experience using a variety of tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- A commitment to diversity, and preferably, experience improving a previous employer’s diversity via specific recruiting strategies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Manage full cycle recruiting process; from sourcing candidates to coordinating interviews to offer delivery
- Work across a wide variety of roles
- Lead and deliver a best in class candidate experience
- Continuously work to improve diversity at Frame.io
- Work closely with our hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Work with the Head of Recruiting to come up with innovative recruiting strategies
- Track all search metrics and provide weekly updates to hiring managers and the broader recruiting team
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.