Recruiter at Remesh
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
Remesh is looking for an experienced sales recruiter to facilitate Remesh's hiring process internally. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to recruit, select, and onboard revenue function candidates (e.g., sales, marketing, project management, customer success, qualitative research, etc.). The ideal candidate will review applications, advance candidates, and schedule job candidates and interviewers. The successful candidate will be punctual, making sure interviews are occurring on time. More importantly, the recruiter will follow standards to fairly select job candidates. The recruiter will shepard candidates from end-to-end of the hiring process, including posting of the job description, hosting the preliminary call, and moving all the way to the final offer stage.
Day-to-day responsibilities include for the technical recruiter position:
- Staying informed with the current and future hiring business needs
- Working closely with hiring managers from the People Team, VP and Directors of Sales, and the Marketing and Delivery teams to facilitate the hiring process
- Reviewing applications and advancing candidate forward based on hiring criteria
- Scheduling and reschedule candidates, as necessary, due to abrupt time conflicts
- Supporting hiring managers by scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Managing and facilitating the entire interview process for job candidates
- Maintaining good relationships with hiring managers, interviewers, and job candidates while navigating in an ambiguous environment
- Building a talent pipeline via traditional methods (job boards, online searches, etc.) as well as non-traditional methods (strategic targeting, conferences, meet-up groups, event hosting, etc.).
- Selling candidates on the Remesh experience
- At least 3 years of non-technical recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- 2 year experience with ATS
- 2 years experience with LinkedIn Recruiter + other platforms
- 5 years of non-technical recruiting experience
- 4 years of experience with Greenhouse
- 4 years experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- 1 year of experience with HTLM and CSS
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Work from Anywhere
- Monthly Remote Stipend
- Home Office Equipment Allowance