About the role…
As a Recruiter at Policygenius, you'll be a business partner in all things hiring, aligned to our rapidly expanding customer-focused Operations team (Sales, Case Management, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Strategy) but with exposure to roles all across the company. As part of a diverse, experienced, and collaborative 15+ person Recruiting team, you’ll hone your skills within talent acquisition - from creative sourcing to building strong relationships with hiring leaders and beyond. You’ll serve as a trusted partner to your hiring managers and a transparent advocate for your candidates, always striving for the best possible experience for everyone involved; and you’ll collaborate across teams to impact strategic people initiatives across the organization.
In this role, you will…
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of requisitions, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, managing candidates, and coordinating offers
- Source active and passive candidates through creative and thoughtful sourcing methods
- Create all components of a successful interview process including job descriptions, interview plans, and offers
- Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the Policygenius interview process, provide feedback and facilitate an incredible candidate experience every step of the way
- Support Pg’s values-driven culture by leaning in across multiple facets of the employee life-cycle: including employer branding, diversity & inclusion programming, onboarding, and employee fulfillment
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have 1+ years of full-cycle in house recruiting experience, ideally in a high volume environment
- You have demonstrated previous success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage, and hire amazing talent
- You are a people person, with natural, authentic people skills and the ability to build trust-based relationships and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- You have a passion for “relationship-motivated” recruiting and building long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- You have an empathetic communication style and an ability to tailor effective messaging to a variety of audiences
- You have proven resilience and prioritization techniques; comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates across multiple searches
- You have experience with recruiting tools and techniques (we use Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Gem)
- You are eager to dive into data to help inform your recruiting strategy and you are eager to learn
- You’re passionate about our mission to get consumers the financial protection they need and help them feel good about it!
You can expect...
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!