Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Recruiting Analyst with 2+ years of experience to assist our Recruiting team. Candidates must be motivated to work behind the scenes, both independently and with a team, to seamlessly execute on deliverables that support the growth of our business. If you are analytical and organized with meticulous attention to detail and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Support the recruiting team with data integrity, workflow management, offer letters and background checks, and assist with candidate communication
- Update candidate and job requisition records in Greenhouse ATS to ensure clean data
- Create new job postings in Greenhouse and across job board platforms, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Coordinate post-interview surveys
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities, such as career fairs and internship programs
- Maintain recruiting contact records for universities and agencies across various hiring initiatives
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of professional work experience as an HR analyst, recruitment coordinator, or in an administrative role
- Previous experience with Greenhouse Recruiting or similar ATS
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Highly organized with experience prioritizing multiple tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Experienced team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to partner with senior leadership
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.