Recruiting Associate at AlphaSights
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Recruiting Associate in our New York office, you will drive the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline and improve recruitment processes. This is a full life-cycle recruitment role focused on full-time and internship positions within AlphaSights’ Client Service Team, which is the revenue-generating epicenter of our business. You can expect to recruit impressive students from high caliber universities and early career talent from professional services firms.
Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients’ unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights and knowledge to identify, assess, and execute on opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Interviews: conduct as many first-round interviews as needed to meet hiring targets with top caliber candidates
- Pipeline management: closely monitor all stages of the candidate life-cycle and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and debrief candidates to find top talent across teams
- Inbound talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Vendor engagement: build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive pipeline development and sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, digital campaigns, events and other talent attraction efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Strategic initiatives: identify and test new opportunities to improve talent attraction and candidate evaluation, through tools, process tweaks and other creative initiatives
- Candidate experience: effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience
- Data: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
- Provide administrative support as needed
What you should be looking for:
- Fast-paced, high-performance environment with unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires
- Opportunity to test creative pipeline development initiatives, identify areas for improvement across the recruitment life-cycle and influence change
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on professional development and reaching collective goals
- To join a growing team with opportunity for internal upward mobility as we continue to scale
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 1-3+ years in corporate recruitment, campus recruitment, agency or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Availability in both San Francisco and New York