Recruiting Coordinator - Business and Campus (contract)
Squarespace is looking for two temporary Recruiting Coordinators to help streamline our hiring process, create the best candidate experience possible, and increase our involvement in the tech community. One Coordinator will play a key part in scaling our non-technical teams at Squarespace as we grow to 1000+ employees globally, while the second will support our fall Campus Recruiting efforts to hire technical interns and recent graduates This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career in recruiting and be part of a growing team. You’ll collaborate with interviewers, hiring managers, recruiters and candidates.
These roles report into our Recruiting Team Leads and are based in our New York headquarters.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video and onsite interviews for a diverse set of candidates, including booking candidate travel
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Build relationships with teams you work with across the company
- Provide an exceptional and unique candidate experience from the first point of contact to offer
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Support the recruiting team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, scheduling post-interview debriefs, getting Squarespace swag together for candidates and anything in-between
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with candidates across all levels
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.