We're looking for a Candidate Lead to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient This contract position will require up to 30 hours of work each week and is expected to last for 6-12 months, with a possibility of being extended. Here's what you need to know about the role.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Recruiting Team to hire the world class group of professionals that make our goals achievable. You'll work with hiring managers across our myriad of teams (Corporate, Provider, and Research) as the candidate advocate for every person interviewing at Flatiron. You’ll also coordinate each step of a candidate’s interview cycle from start to finish, ensuring a smooth, professional, and high quality interview experience for all candidates. In addition, you'll also:
- Manage Flatiron’s constantly growing and changing interview calendar effectively to enable Flatiron to achieve our hiring goals
- Initiate and manage full-cycle communication for the coordination process, from initial outreach when a candidate applies, to coordinating interviews at the Flatiron office
- Help drive impact on the candidate experience as the first point of contact for candidates, as well as be a resource and own the entire candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Manage a high volume of applicants and interviews for candidates using scheduling software
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure candidates are moved through the recruitment process seamlessly
Who You Are
You're a customer service oriented cross-functional collaborator with 1+ years working in the People Operations and/or Recruiting space. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have experience with heavy calendaring for multiple individuals or teams (strong Google email/calendar/doc skills)
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills and have the ability to work across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- You have an exceptional customer service mentality and are able to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- You have superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail; you are able to manage a high volume of candidates and emails effectively
- You have the ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to ambiguous situations and juggle multiple priorities at once
- You are mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- You have an interest in a career in HR/Recruiting
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience working in a start-up environment
- You have experience working with applicant tracking systems (example: Greenhouse)
- You have coordinating or recruiting experience
Why You Should Join Our Team
Working with Flatiron offers you a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
Flatiron Health does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This is not an offer of employment with Flatiron.