Recruiting Coordinator (Contract to Hire) at Harry's Inc.
Harry’s is adding a new Recruiting Coordinator to our growing People team. This person will play a key role in helping us hire the best talent for Harry’s. Our Recruiting Coordinators work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to provide an amazing candidate experience. Whether it’s through the phone, video (Google Meet, Zoom) or onsite (virtually these days!), they’ve got it covered.
*NOTE: this role will be temporary to start, with the opportunity for permanent hire*
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large in innovative ways. We have developed a robust hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes that provide the backbone for us to scale with the growing Harry's team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will support the recruiting function and play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by coordinating onsite and phone interviews, ensuring each person has a seamless experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key projects such as employer branding events, driving the candidate referral program, and more!
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the schedules for all interviews with speed, efficiency and without errors.
- Ensure all areas of the recruiting coordination process are scheduled perfectly with loose ends tied up.
- Create a great experience for every candidate and internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership and pride in getting candidates in as quickly as possible and pushing back on interview teams, if needed.
- Ensure all recruiting process materials are up to date and accurately reflect our process.
- Take ownership of our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and other tools
- Create job posts and ensure postings are accurate and clear
- Ensure that all candidates are properly managed throughout the entire recruiting process
- Act as a scribe at debriefs.
- Participate and execute on adhoc recruiting projects.
This should describe you:
- 0-1 years of experience, with an interest in the Recruiting / People team
- Detail oriented - you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly.
- Strong communicator - you have strong written communication skills, feel confident in your ability to work independently, and communicate through email and other online platforms
- Positive and upbeat - you convey positive energy and warmth instantly.
- Ultimate team player - you always want to help out and there is no job too big or too small.
- Calm under pressure - you know how to prioritize and actively come with and drive to solutions, exhaust all possible options, proactively understand priorities and act with a constant sense of urgency.
- Open and honest - you give and receive feedback and action on it.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the processes around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- Sense of humor - we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Principal Recruiter.
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, and to support and improve the recruiting process.
- Hiring managers and interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience.
- The People Team to provide input on people-related processes and programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.).
- The Harry's Team more broadly to support our exciting growth.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.