Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Peloton
We’re searching for a highly organized Recruitment Coordinator to assist our Corporate Recruitment team with coordination and the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Finance, Marketing, People, and Sales. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have an immediate impact at a fast growing company. Please note, this is a contract role.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- 1+ years of talent acquisition experience either agency or in house
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally across the business
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Bachelor's degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.