We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling our Product and Engineering departments. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas.
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Engineering hires; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
- Organize all facets of a candidate’s interview process: scheduling interviews (on-site and remote), managing communication workflow, coordinating travel/reimbursement, & drafting and sending offer letters
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience with timely communication throughout the full process
- Manage interviewer training program through capacity planning in collaboration with engineering managers and recruiters
- Support interviewers through organizing continuous training, providing constructive feedback, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process
- Work closely with recruiter and other recruiting coordinators to improve processes and current practices
- Help reach hiring goals by collaborating effectively within teams and across departments (including recruiting team, interviewers, HR, business operations, and more).
- “Can-do” attitude: You are ready to take on any challenges that come your way and eager to do your best to give each candidate a top-notch experience
- Organized: You find the most efficient ways to prioritize on-going projects and daily tasks
- Attentive: You catch all of the small details and are able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment
- Communication skills: You are able to effectively convey your thoughts and ideas through both writing and speaking, and you are confident exchanging with candidates, colleagues, and company leaders alike
- Bonus: You have previous experience with recruiting tools or in a coordination role
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.