Recruiting Coordinator at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator, well versed in high volume hiring to help rapidly scale our organization.
As a part of a People team who aims to enhance every aspect of the employee lifecycle at Stash, the Recruiting team is high impact. We're Recruiters, Sourcers & Coordinators in charge of smart and happy hiring. We build relationships and employ data for rapid growth.
Our role is to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has a thoughtful, thorough and efficient experience.
We are in high growth mode and need an experience driven and detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to set up and post new roles, schedule a high volume of interviews, gather interview feedback, and support employer branding and pipeline activities.
The right person will be an organized, self-starter who knows how to prioritize their day and build meaningful relationships across the organization and with candidates quickly.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.What you'll do:
- End-to-end coordination of the Recruiting lifecycle from role open to close.
- Schedule and support interviews, kickoffs and debrief meetings, on-site and virtually.
- Ensure candidate feedback is recorded and submitted promptly.
- Ensure a positive hiring experience for our hiring teams and candidates.
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination in fast paced, high tech, or start up environments
- Ability to coordinate and schedule across teams of multiple stakeholders and candidates in distributed timezones.
- Proficient in Greenhouse ATS
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**