About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join the team responsible for hiring other great people. To be a member of the People Team at Yieldstreet means to be passionate about the experience of everyone either thinking of working for or ever employed by Yieldstreet. Your contributions to the candidate lifecycle will ensure timely progression of candidates throughout every stage of the interview process and that everyone involved with hiring has a thoughtful, thorough and efficient experience.
On the People Team, we are builders and creators, and movers and shakers. We are champions of our employer brand, and help make meaningful connections to opportunity, while maximizing the potential and value of people. In this role you’ll own scheduling of candidates through successive interview stages, facilitate onboarding, and help to drive strategic process improvements in the recruiting lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- End to end coordination of the recruiting life cycle Schedule interviews, new role intakes, and candidate debriefs
- Facilitate in offer construction and provide oversight to onboarding activities
- Supplement profile generation for critical roles by learning advanced sourcing techniques
- Ensure proper and timely return of feedback form interviewers to recruiting Collaborate on process enhancements to drive a well-rounded candidate experience
What you'll need:
- Passion for people and making meaningful connections
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Entry level position for someone with prior internship experience in a corporate environment
- Willingness to learn deep mining techniques for lead generation
Bonus points for:
- 1 year of professional working experience, especially in a startup environment
- Knowledge of deep-mining tactics for identifying diverse talent
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.