Recruiting Coordinator at Bread
Bread is a FinTech company that aims to transform the way the world shops online by providing a best-in-class consumer experience for financing. Bread was started in 2015 and has experienced explosive growth to date. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. A big part of what has made us successful has been our relentless commitment to hiring the absolute best people. In order to continue supporting our growth, we are looking for exceptional recruiters and coordinators to provide a best-in-class candidate experience to help scale the amazing team we have built at Bread. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited about quickly building a tech organization at a time of tremendous growth and scale.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Bread, you will work closely with our hiring managers to schedule candidates, process offers and help with the onboarding process, and create and document processes.
We are looking for a recruiting coordinator that will think outside the box and generate and implement new ideas and strategies to standardize and streamline at scale. Come join our team!
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role
- Track record of delivering high-quality output consistently under pressure - you actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize as new requests hit your desk in a very fast paced and intense environment
- A passion for providing the best candidate experience
- A positive outlook with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and grow - constantly looking for things to improve
- Have the ability to partner and empathize with various hiring managers to make sure that individual department needs are met
Nice to Have:
- Experience and working knowledge of an ATS, preferably Greenhouse and/or Workday
- Experience with onboarding and offer processing