Recruiting Coordinator at Alt
Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
As a recruiting coordinator at Alt, you will coordinate our full recruitment cycle to ensure the highest level of candidate experience. You will utilize your thorough knowledge of recruiting best practices to build our recruiting processes from the ground up. Your creative sourcing techniques will build strong pipelines and help us find the best candidates for our rapidly growing start up.The impact you will make:
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Ensure all candidates & interviewers have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Help the hiring team develop creative recruitment strategies
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ year of working experience in recruiting
- Experience with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and Angellist
- High level of attention to detail in interactions with candidates
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Takes a creative approach to problem solving
- Enjoys learning how success metrics for candidates are measured in a rapidly growing company
- Bonus points: if you are familiar with recruitment metrics and forecasting
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavours.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)