Recruiting Coordinator at Attune
Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
- Partner with the talent team and hiring managers to drive recruiting processes, and offer ideas where things can be streamlined or improved.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and video interviews for candidates, with speed and cordiality.
- Maintain our ATS, ensuring all information is up-to-date, accurate, and reportable.
- Continue to make improvements overall, ensuring an excellent candidate experience. You are often the first, sometimes only, contact at Attune, so it’s important to represent the company well.
- Run the new hire onboarding and equipment requirements, working with IT and People Ops. You will be the main point of contact for new hires before their first day, coordinating their background check, equipment, paperwork, and more.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative or high-volume scheduling function, preferably in Recruiting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and high-volume work efficiently, and without getting stressed out. This role has a never-ending list of to-do’s, but tons of satisfaction as you cross off completions.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written.
- Proven customer service focus- the candidates are our customers, and we want to make sure they’re happy with their experience with us, no matter what the end result.
You will begin as a remote employee but we look forward to having all of our employees back in our NYC offices as soon as it is safe to do so!What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.