Recruiting Coordinator at Alma
At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
We are looking for a mission-driven Recruiting Coordinator to support our People & Recruiting Teams with coordination, employer branding, and ensuring a best in class candidate experience.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be the front line contact for candidates interviewing to join Alma. You will be an ambassador of our recruiting process and will maintain clear lines of communication with the recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates. As an early hire on the People team at Alma, you will also play a key role in helping Alma build an inclusive company culture and ensure we build all processes with an inclusive lense.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, efficient, adaptive, and excited to create a seamless and first impression for our candidatesWhat you’ll do:
- Support the Recruiting team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Own the scheduling of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers across Alma to run an organized and efficient interview process
- Maintain data accuracy within Greenhouse, and coordinate with Talent Acquisition team to ensure information on candidates and requisitions is up to date
- Post new jobs via Greenhouse and ensure interview plans are accurate and up-to-date
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience by always being thoughtful and highly responsive
- Contribute to sourcing projects to drive new candidate acquisition
- Identify opportunities to improve Recruiting process workflow efficiency, propose solutions, and accurately execute.
- Perform other ad-hoc operational activities as needed by the People team.
- You have 0-1+ years of recruiting or operations experience in a high-growth startup environment
- You are a human first person. You build trust quickly and take those relationships seriously.
- You are highly organized with an acute attention to detail
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver— you’re always exploring how to make something even better or work through issues that require on-the-fly prioritization
- You communicate effectively both in written form and on your feet.