Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will support our small recruiting team and be a relationship manager for candidates and hiring managers across multiple searches and teams (Engineering, Data, Sales, and Operations). The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, will get energy from making strong connections with everyone that comes in contact with Ocrolus and the hiring process.
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Work with recruiters to source candidates for various roles
- Maintain recruiting platform to ensure up-to-date transparency to all stakeholders of candidate’s progress
- Schedule and assist the recruiting team with coordinating interviews throughout the hiring process
- Continuously improve and build upon existing processes
- Identify and assist in outreach to qualified candidates that fit hiring needs
- Maintain data accuracy of candidates and prospective applicants in our applicant tracking system, and following up with stakeholders to ensure information is complete and accurate
- 2+ years of experience in HR or Recruiting function
- Experience in staffing agency and startup a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multitasking, prioritization and detail orientation
- Interest in growing a career in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition/HR
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!