Developing our people and finding top-quality talent are our priorities. Imagine making an immediate impact by helping our talent acquisition team identify the people who will drive our business forward – while learning and growing along the way!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our expanding and collaborative People team. You will provide a superb recruiting experience from acting as a Namely brand ambassador for our candidates to driving an efficient process with hiring managers at all levels. In addition to driving the recruiting charge day-to-day, you’ll get involved in longer-term projects to ensure we’re always improving. We’re growing fast and your enthusiasm will help shape the growth of our company.
- Create an amazing candidate experience. You’ll often serve as the first ‘hello’ to our candidates and drive an unforgettable experience for them whether they are booked into a phone screen or flying into our HQ. You’ll drive process with our hiring managers and interviewers, getting cross-functional exposure to colleagues and teams.
- You’ll partner with our recruiters and your team members to schedule candidate interviews, reserve rooms, book candidate travel – all logistics linked to a smooth experience.
- Not only will you be a brand ambassador for our candidates, but you can help with building out our social presence, manage job boards and always ensure we’re hitting the right audience in all that we do.
- Strong process makes us efficient. You’ll be key in the upkeep of our applicant tracking system, managing job description & competency templates, and proactively sharing ways to improve our recruiting process.
- Data integrity and insights are key to how we make the best decisions. You’ll help us maintain recurring reports for our talent acquisition team. Furthermore, you’ll be able to partner with our People Analytics Lead allowing you to assist in our recruiting metrics and delivering insights to our internal teams.
- Recruiting can involve events on-campus and around our brand. You’ll be instrumental in planning and executing events as it links to our team initiatives.
- You’ll also have an opportunity to learn about our products and how our businesses run. You’ll grow by having opportunity to proactively source for open roles and build pipeline for future needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2+ years working within the world of recruitment, specifically coordination and/or recruitment operations
- Experience taking initiative and proactively providing suggestions on how to streamline and improve processes
- A stickler for process (after all, you’ll be driving ours)
- Proven experience managing the entire interview process and managing the communication between candidates and team members
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and still be able to execute flawlessly
- Solution-oriented, forward-thinking, and able to anticipate both candidate and hiring team needs
- An unfailing ability to follow-up, nudge people for feedback and do what’s necessary to move things forward
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Sense of humor & kindness – we’re a fun and loving team!
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking System), GoodHire (Background Check provider), or Abacus (Candidate Reimbursement)
- Previous Recruiting Operations experience at a high growth startup
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.