Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The People Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's Team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing a lot of our philosophies and programs as a Recruiting Team and are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us.
About the Role
As the Recruiting Coordinator, your will support the recruiting function and play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by scheduling and coordinating onsite and phone interviews and ensuring each person has a fantastic experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key projects such as employer branding events, driving the candidate referral program, and sourcing candidates.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the schedules for interviews and new employee onboarding
- Create a great experience for every candidate
- Take ownership of our applicant tracking system - ensuring all job postings are accurate and clear, that candidates are properly managed through the process, as well as track the pipeline for each role
- Ensure all recruiting process materials are up to date and accurately reflect our process
- Drive the employee referral program
This should describe you:
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly
- Positive, cheery and always upbeat - you convey positive energy and warmth instantly
- Ultimate team player; you always want to help out and there is no job too big or too small
- Calm under pressure. You know how to prioritize and get things done, and you persevere through all challenges with a smile
- Always looking to improve yourself and the processes around you
- Open and honest; you give and receive feedback and action on it
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Manager of Recruiting
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, and to support and improve the recruiting process
- Hiring managers and interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience
- The People Team to provide input on people-related processes and programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.)
- The Harry's Team more broadly to support our exciting growth!
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.